flexword Germany GmbH has stood for top-class translations, professional order processing, customer focus, flexibility and on-time delivery for more than 20 years.
flexword is one of the leading professional language service providers in Germany. Whether small or large jobs, projects for one language or multiple language combinations, long-term solutions or express and overnight services, flexword as a professional full service provider has satisfied over 1,000 clients from a wide variety of sectors in its core area of translations. The company was one of first translation providers to be certified according to EN 15038, making flexword the top partner among quality language service providers.
flexword experienced strong growth and has a global translator network of around 8,000 highly trained translators and proofreaders. For this reasons, flexword has stood for top-class translations, professional order processing, customer focus, flexibility and on-time delivery for more than 20 years.
Full Stack Developer (Frontend+Backend) with focus on QA Engineering
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery and acceptance criteria based on scope/requirement
- Implementing the role testing plays within the organizational structure
- Deploying and managing the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate
- Planning and managing the testing effort for any given release and test type
- Developing and conducting Unit Tests according to given Software Design Document (SDD)
- Testing, developing and maintaining websites, and web applications (Web Shops) and Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Communication with Client/Developers
- QA Management – performing roles as a QA Manager, leading a test team for projects and interacting with peer groups including the business users and developers
- Test Driven Development (TDD) along with integration and user acceptance testing
- Testing concepts (SDLC, STLC & Defect Life cycle) and Software testing tools (Unit Tests), test automation and UI tests (Selenium)
- Web services Testing (SOAP, REST) – writing automated Web service tests using well-known tools (SoapUI)
- Good knowledge in one of following programming languages: PHP, Python, Ruby or PerlUnderstanding of IT networking concepts, network protocols and security
- Familiar with backend development in one of following scripting languages: Bash or PowerShell
- Experience in work with RDBMS (MSSQL, MySQL, pgSQL, Oracle, SQLite), Document Oriented Databases would be a plus.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), other popular software design methodologies would be plus (AOP)
- Strong understanding of popular Software Design Patterns (MVC, MVW, MVVM)
- Familiar with popular IDEs (Visual Studio, IDEA)
- Familiar with various OS architecture (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Full time job with competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Work with a great team
- Minimum 6-month contract
- Work for a foreign company
Please provide your resume, cover letter, references and salary requirements via email to:
Head of Operations
Tel.: +381 (0)21 382 50 81
flexword doo · Novosadskog Sajma 3 · Novi Sad · Serbia