flexword Germany GmbH has stood for top-class translations, professional order processing, customer focus, flexibility and on-time delivery for more than 25 years.
Due to our expansion, flexword Inc. USA is currently hiring an Experienced Translation Project Manager in Jacksonville, Florida.
PLEASE NOTE: It is generally possible to work from home, provided your place of residence is Florida, preferably near Jacksonville.
EXPERIENCED TRANSLATION PROJECT MANAGER in Jacksonville, Florida, and/or remote
- Processing customer translation enquiries, preparing quotes for translation and localisation projects and advising clients
- Managing translation and localisation projects with CAT tools (SDL Trados, Across and MemoQ etc.)
- Compiling and managing the team of translators, monitoring the progress of the project, ensure quality standards and deadlines
- Post production quality assurance checks, translation memory and terminology maintenance
- Collaboration with the account management to ensure client specifications are met
- Account management and customer service
- Excellent English language skills
- Degree in either linguistic, business or IT / media design related field
- Excellent IT level in Microsoft Office and other Microsoft based applications
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritization skills
- Customer-focused. Results-focused. Creative problem solving
- Must work accurately with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident and resilient.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in translation studies, or linguistic, business, IT / media design related field
- At least 3 years of experience in translation or localisation services, editing, customer service, or in any other business, IT or linguistic areas
- Experience in the translation industry
- Experience with InDesign, FrameMaker is an advantage
- Experience with CAT-Tools such as SDL Trados Studio, Across, MemoQ is an advantage
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
In return, we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Health insurance reimbursement, paid holidays
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment (provided that the place of residence is Florida)
- An international, multilingual working environment characterised by collegiality and mutual respect
- Extensive training and support during the induction phase (e.g. at our headquarter in Germany)
- A diverse range of tasks and career development opportunities
- Cutting edge technology to ensure better outcomes
flexword Germany GmbH, headquartered in Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, is one of the leading professional language service providers in Germany. Whether small or large jobs, projects for one language or multiple language combinations, long-term solutions or express and overnight services, flexword as a professional full service provider has satisfied over 1,000 clients from a wide variety of sectors in its core area of translations.The company was one of first translation providers to be certified according to EN 15038, making flexword the top partner among quality language service providers. flexword experienced strong growth during the 2015 financial year and has a global translator network of around 8,000 highly trained translators and proofreaders.
This allows flexword to offer translations exclusively by specialist native speakers who are professional translators and have many years of experience. For this reason, flexword has stood for top-class translations, professional order processing, customer focus, flexibility and on-time delivery for more than 20 years.
flexword is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to receiving your application with resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Phone: +1 (904) 371 1977
flexword Inc • 841 Prudential Drive • Jacksonville, 32207 Florida • United States