flexword Translators & Consultants has stood for top-class translations, professional order processing, customer focus, flexibility and on-time delivery for more than 25 years.
flexword Inc. USA is currently hiring an Experienced Translation Project Manager (bilingual German / English) for our US team.
PLEASE NOTE: It is generally possible to work from home, provided you have a US work authorization.
EXPERIENCED TRANSLATION PROJECT MANAGER (bilingual German / English) – Remote
- Processing customer translation enquiries, preparing quotes for translation and localisation projects and advising Clients
- Managing translation and localisation projects with CAT tools (SDL Trados, Across and MemoQ etc.)
- Compiling and managing the team of translators, monitoring the progress of the project, ensure quality standards and deadlines
- Post production quality assurance checks, translation memory and terminology maintenance
- Collaboration with the account management to ensure client specifications are met
- Account management and customer service
- Fluent German language skills
- Perfect command of English
- Excellent IT level in Microsoft Office and other Microsoft based applications
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoyment in telephoning
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Customer-focused, results-focused, creative problem solving
- Must work accurately with attention to detail
- Committed and ambitious
- Self-motivated, confident and resilient
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree in translation studies, or linguistic, business, IT / media design related field
- At least 3 years of experience in translation or localisation services, editing, customer service, or in any other business, IT or linguistic areas
- Experience in the translation industry
- Experience with InDesign, FrameMaker is an advantage
- Experience with CAT-Tools such as SDL Trados Studio, Across, MemoQ is an advantage
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- Permanent employment contract
- Work from home, technical equipment will be provided by employer
- Competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Health insurance reimbursement, paid holidays
- An international, multilingual working environment characterised by collegiality and mutual respect
- Extensive training and support during the induction phase (e.g. at our headquarter in Germany)
- A diverse range of tasks and career development opportunities
- Cutting edge technology to ensure better outcomes
flexword is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to receiving your application with resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Phone: +1 (904) 425 1665
flexword Inc • 841 Prudential Drive • Jacksonville, 32207 Florida • United States