- EN ISO 9001-2008-certified quality management
- Certified according to EN ISO 17100 for translation services
- Proven, highly developed customer focus
- Highly qualified specialist translators, proofreaders, IT specialists, etc.
- Optimised workflows
- Fail-proof and high-performance network
- Secure means of transmitting data
- Fail-safe IT infrastructure
- Convenient uploading and downloading options for large data volumes
- SSL certificate with 256-bit encryption
- RSA, DSA and ECC encryption
- Norton Secured Seal
- Local, in-house servers (no data in public clouds!)
- Secure means of transmitting highly sensitive documents
- VPN tunnel and CAT infrastructure so highly confidential documents can be processed within the network without them having to be forwarded
REACTION TIMES - AVAILABILITY - FLEXIBILITY
Monday - Friday 8.00 am to 6:00 pm CET
Over-night and stand-by service
Monday - Friday until midnight CET
stand-by service outside of office hours and at the weekend
Project-based manning times
Extension of office hours depending on the project by using project teams and translators in different time zones.
EN ISO 9001-CERTIFIED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our quality management has been certified according to the industry standard for quality management systems since 2005
EN ISO 9001 (Certificate Registration No. DE11/81829631)
As part of the TÜV-CERT procedure, flexword has been repeatedly certified:
"The QM system is continually developed through the ongoing process analyses and the rigorous pursuit of necessary areas of improvement, ensuring that the continual improvement process is put into practice."
Furthermore: "Customer focus is highly developed and is proven by the number of returning and new customers. The basis for this is formed above all by the recording of customer satisfaction, which leads directly to the identification of potential for improvement."
flexword was of course one of the first language service providers to be certified according to
EN ISO 17100 for translation services
Quality Management · TÜV-CERT · EN ISO 9001 · EN ISO 17100
TRANSLATIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN ISO 17100
EN ISO 17100 for translation services (Certification Registration No. DE14/818842691)
One of the key requirements of EN ISO 17100 for translation services is:
The selected translator must fulfil at least one of the following criteria:
• formal higher education in translation (recognised university degree)
• comparable education in another specialist field with at least two years of documented translation experience
• at least two years of documented professional translation experience
When comparing offers from different service providers, you should always take into account this important quality guarantee.
Quality naturally also means not only guaranteeing a qualified workforce at all times, but also having the technical capacities to responsibly and reliably handle project enquiries and projects in progress.
Our services are ensured by our failsafe, high performance network. Ultra-secure data transfer, maximum download and upload speeds, the latest virus checking systems and highly reliable data encryption. And we are also extremely flexibly in how you wish your data to be transferred. This is all a matter of course thanks to our broad range of software which includes all current applications, enabling efficient and time-saving processing of your data.